Privacy notice and protection of personal data
This privacy notice applies to the personal data of users of the ANNA FJORD Internet Site.
In fact, as part of its activity, online in particular, via its website annafjord.eu (hereinafter referred to as the « Site »), ANNA FJORD, a limited liability company registered under SIREN 914121504, (hereinafter « ANNA FJORD»), domiciled at 74 rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France, as data controller, may collect and process your personal data.
ANNA FJORD pays particular attention to the protection of your personal data and informs you below of the conditions for their collection and management, in accordance with the regulations in force in France and within the European Union in particular European Regulation n°2016/679 dated April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing and management of personal data.
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly.
This notice applies to the data collected when visiting the website www.annafjord.com.
1. Types of data likely to be collected
The personal data likely to be collected as part of your browsing on our website and processed by ANNA FJORD are as follows:
- Data relating to your identity at the time of subscribing to the Newsletter, opening an account and/or placing an order: name, delivery address, billing address, email address, telephone number and/or or your encrypted password…
- Data relating to the means of payment in the event of an effective order: encrypted bank details,
- Data relating to order tracking if applicable: order number, history of your orders, history of your requests to our customer service,
- Data collected automatically when you browse the site: date and time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address, location and geolocation data,
- Data relating to your preferences and interests, where applicable, which in any case are optional.
In accordance with the provisions of article 6 of the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, in its last version dated January 26, 2022, no biometric genetic data, no personal data likely to reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, Buyer’s trade union membership, sex life or sexual orientation will be collected.
Your personal data is collected by ANNA FJORD under her responsibility.
In order to ensure compliance with the application provisions ANNA FJORD has appointed a personal data protection officer (DPO).
You can write to her at the following address ANNA FJORD, domiciled at 74 rue Blanche 75009 PARIS, France or email@example.com.
3. Purpose of collecting personal data
The personal data collected and processed by ANNA FJORD meets specific, explicit and legitimate needs set out below:
- The creation of a customer account,
- The management of orders (including in particular the purchase, delivery, possible retractions and returns, etc.),
Customer relationship management i.e. Marketing, sales (sending products), customer service and administration, to respond to inquiries and the exercise of data subject rights, to enable Anna Fjord to contact data Subject in case of queries, questions, complaints or claims, to invite you to event or inform you
- Exchanges with the after-sales service (on the follow-up of orders, deliveries, returns, maintenance, satisfaction, defects, etc.),
- Questionnaires intended to collect the opinion of consumers on the processing of the order and the books and other products sold on your website,
- Registrations or subscriptions to the newsletter, the website, etc.
- Sending newsletters, offers, invitations, news, etc.
The data is only collected and used for the purposes brought to your attention at the time of their collection.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
In the absence of information in the aforementioned mandatory fields, the sale and delivery of the products cannot be finalized.
ANNA FJORD will therefore not be able, in this case, to satisfy your requests and in particular, to communicate to you the expected products and services.
The other fields without an asterisk are optional, their information simply allowing us to know you better and to improve offers and suggestions for you.
4. Data storage and protection
ANNA FJORD undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of personal data complies with European Regulation EU No. 2016/679 known as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter « GDPR ») and Law No. 78 -17 of January 6, 1978 amended known as Computing and Freedoms.
Your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed and, in any case, within the limit imposed by the applicable laws in force.
The data collected is kept in a secure environment, it is hosted by the service provider designated in our legal notices.
ANNA FJORD takes all appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in order to protect them against any loss, accidental destruction, alteration and/or unauthorized access.
As previously indicated, your password allowing you to access your online account is encrypted.
Your bank details are protected and encrypted as well, therefore we do not store nor have access to your credit card number.
We invite you as regards your password, to use a combination of letters, numbers and/or special characters with a high degree of protection, not to disclose your password to anyone, to change it regularly, and to ensure that you are using a secure web browser.
Actually, ANNA FJORD cannot be held responsible for activities resulting from your own negligence.
ANNA FJORD collects and processes your personal data for its own purposes and undertakes never to sell it to third parties.
They may only be disclosed to the recipients mentioned below, within the limits of their attributions and what is strictly necessary for the accomplishment of their respective missions:
- ANNA FJORD authorized personnel.
- Internet service providers responsible for hosting and maintaining the site.
- Other external service providers involved in the administration, communication and promotion of the site and the activities of ANNA FJORD.
- External service providers involved in the sale and delivery of products.
6. Transfer outside the European Union
Our company and the servers of our site are located in France.
ANNA FJORD may nevertheless be required to transfer data outside the European Economic Area.
Assuming that the processing of personal data involves their transfer to a country outside the European Union whose legislation does not comply with that provided for by the GDPR, additional measures to guarantee data subjects equivalent protection of their data to that provided for by the GDPR, will be implemented, in compliance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, within the framework of the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
7. Your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data
You have, at any time:
- rights of access, rectification, deletion of your personal data,
- rights of limitation and opposition to the processing and portability of your personal data,
- a right of withdrawal, without however calling into question the legality of the processing carried out previously,
- the right to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing carried out concerning your data, or to request the limitation of this processing,
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes,
You can exercise all your rights electronically by sending your request to the following address: ANNA FJORD, domiciled at 74 rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to respecting all your rights, but if you feel that they have not been fully respected, you can file a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms (“CNIL”), https ://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
A cookie is a tracer placed on your terminal which is used to record information relating to your consultation and navigation on the Site.
Thus, subject to your express and prior consent as soon as you access the site, information on the navigation of your terminal may be recorded by means of files called « cookies », the validity period of which may not exceed 12 months in accordance with the recommendation of the CNIL.
Of course, you have the option of deactivating the site’s cookies well in advance, by setting them or deleting them from your web browser.
9. Modification of the Privacy notice
This Privacy notice may be subject to updated.
The provisions relating to our privacy notice and personal data charter are governed by French law both in terms of their interpretation and their application.